Therapeutic Mentors (to serve Loudoun County)
I Will Coaching is a private life coaching/ mentoring agency offering professional therapeutic mentoring services worldwide for the past 3 years.
Our staff work with adults, youth and adolescents who have challenges and looking for guidance to adopt, set up goals and achieve success. We provide one on one mentoring services at home and in the community. We use hands on experiences to help individuals become more intentional, motivated and consistent.
We are looking for compassionate, dedicated individuals who want to empower youth and families by utilizing hands on methods to educate, empower, and improve social skills and to manage mental health symptoms.
• College Degree in psychology, social work, counseling or a related field from an accredited college or university/Master’s preferred.
• 1-3 Years experience working with youth and adolescents
• Effective communication skills.
• Valid driver’s license and access to a reliable source of transportation.
• Open availability and flexibility to work nights and weekends.
• Build rapport with clients.
• Prepares and maintains confidential records.
• Ensures treatment plans are created and updated.
• Provides resource referrals and oversight of resources as necessary to ensure clients needs are being met.
• Advises families/responsible parties on condition and treatment plan, as needed
• Evaluates effectiveness of mentoring and client’s progress toward goals
• Maintain Therapeutic relationships and confidentiality.
• Attend biweekly trainings and supervisions as required.
• Competitive pay.
• Flexible schedule.
• Referral Program
To apply please send resume to